Praline Glazed Pecans

1
2
Choose a Product
  • Praline Glazed Pecans, 2 - 9.5 oz. Tins
    41057
  • $43.99
  • -+

Product Description

Our mammoth Georgia pecans are handcooked and generously coated with a sweet praline glaze. 2 - 9.5 oz.
[GF]Contains no gluten ingredients.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Added Sugars 8g (16% DV) Protein 4g (8% DV), Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 70mg (6% DV), Iron 0.6mg (4% DV), Potassium 160mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
SUGAR, PECANS, WATER, CORN SYRUP, BUTTER (CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOR), PALM KERNEL OIL, SALT

Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.


Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Love These Nuts!
By Jean S.   |   Feb 28, 2015
These glazed pecans are addicting. It easy to keep eating and eating. Not too sweet...just perfect!


Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Praline Glazed Pecans
By Deborah K Carr   |   Jan 30, 2015
My sister and I had a sample in Smithfield,Va. She and I both loved them. Just the right sweetness. I ordered the Praline Glazed Pecans from The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg and gave them as part of her Christmas. She was thrilled! So for special occations I will be ordering more. Great product and great price!


Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Delicious!
By Holly   |   Feb 1, 2013
These are the most delicious nuts in the shop. I almost ate the entire can in one sitting! They are very expensive (which is the only reason that I am giving it four stars) but they are very tasty as well.


Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon glazed pecans
By claudette gordon   |   Jan 18, 2013
Friend gave me this tin of pecans..they are the best ever

Close

Sign up for Email

special offers from The Peanut Shop!