Facebook Pixel

Praline Glazed Peanuts

SKU: 47125
4.8888888888889 star rating
Choose a Product

Product Description

While we use only our Extra Large Virginia Peanuts, handcooking is the secret to these praline glazed beauties. And you can tell the difference. 20 oz. Tin.
[GF]Contains no gluten ingredients.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 5g, Added Sugars 4g (8% DV) Protein 7g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 11mg (0% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 209mg (4% DV).


Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Praline peanuts
By Nancy Gates   |   Apr 7, 2021
Very addictive. Satisfies the sweet tooth and need for crunch. I will buy again.

Excellent! The best peanuts by far!
By psychic medium karyn reece   |   Feb 8, 2015
I am nuts over these nuts! Everytime i entertain my guests rave about these nuts! Karynreece.com

Our top favorite peanuts
By Jane Field   |   Jan 23, 2015
A friend of mine introduced me to The Peanut Shop when I went to visit her in Virginia a couple years ago. I bought praline glazed peanuts to take home and we have been buying it online since. Perfect mix of sweet and salty, big peanuts. Good with hot tea also. Love it!!! Tip: if you want this year-round try Amazon.com in summer when The Peanut Shop doesn't ship them (they said the peanuts clump together in hot weather).

delicious peanuts
By irene harris   |   Nov 7, 2014
love them.love them.i was in charleston on the oct.23rd 2014.i just happen to peep inside to see what was happening and i was thrilled to see so many flavored peanuts.i am a peanut person. these peanuts are so delicious i couldn't put the can down i will be ordering the pecans. i can't wait.

By Mel Medina   |   Sep 11, 2013
My co-worker went to VA on vacation and came back with a 12oz can for me. These are truly the most delicious glazed peanuts I've ever had! Thank you Lil and thanks to the makers of these wonderful Praline Glazed Virginia Peanuts!

By Lou DiBuo   |   Jul 3, 2013
These are the best ever. They god down so easy - can't stop eat'n them. Bought then in Charlston, NC but now I can get them online.

Pretty good
By Tina Gast   |   Mar 6, 2013
I thought they were pretty good but I thought that they were going to be sweeter then they were. I'm glad I bought them while on sale but wont order them again. Now cant wait for my chocolate covered peanuts to arrive.

By L.Marshall   |   Oct 22, 2012
My husband and I bought these peanuts in April while visiting VA. We loved them. Went back and bought another can. Then once home ordered 2 more cans online. Now we're ordering 2 more. We love them!!

Best Thing Ever
By Frank Fitz   |   Oct 5, 2012
Bought a tin to give to our neighbors after tasting them in the shop in Williamsburg. They just reported they are the best thing they have ever tasted.


The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg

Phone: 1.800.637.3268
Fax: 1.757.566.2992
For wholesale inquiries only:
Phone: 1.800.831.1828