Peanut Crunch

Choose a Product
  • Peanut Crunch 20 oz. Tin
  • $29.99 $22.49
  • -+
  • Peanut Crunch 2 - 20 oz. Tins
  • $49.96 $37.47
  • -+

Product Description

Bite-size blocks of crunchy golden peanuts smothered in light syrup with the perfect touch of sweetness added. These won't last long!
[GF]Contains no gluten ingredients. [U](D) Kosher certified.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Added Sugars 9g (18% DV) Protein 5g (10% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 20mg (2% DV), Iron 0.5mg (2% DV), Potassium 130mg (2% DV).


Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Peanut Crunch
By Doris A. Overton, Ed.D.   |   Jan 30, 2023
We're addicted. Will drive from the Beach to buy rather than wait for delivery. Please don't run out of stock.

By Lee H.   |   Nov 28, 2022
Love this item. A staple in our home during the holidays. Also makes a great gift!

Grandmas favorite
By Paul   |   May 10, 2015
These were my grandmothers favorite.

Peanut Crunch
By Michele Reynolds-Lamb   |   Nov 17, 2012
Plain, old fashioned and delicious. Guilty pleasure.

yummmy wonderful
By Sara   |   Oct 7, 2012


The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg

Phone: 1.800.637.3268
Fax: 1.757.566.2992
For wholesale inquiries only:
Phone: 1.800.831.1828