Hot and Savory Sampler

SKU: 41814
1
2
Choose a Product

Product Description

Hot Southern, Hot Habanero, and Hot Wasabi – we took our three hottest seasoned peanuts and tucked one of each into a handsome gift box. Now that's hot! 3 - 10.5 oz. tins.
[GF]Contains no gluten ingredients.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

Hot Southern Peanuts

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 300mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Added Sugars 0g (0% DV) Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 0.4mg (2% DV), Potassium 180mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
EXTRA-LARGE VIRGINIA PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, HOT SOUTHERN NUT SEASONING (SALT, ONION POWDER, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, CORN STARCH, JALAPENO PEPPER, GARLIC POWDER, SOYBEAN OIL, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS [DAIRY], XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, VINEGAR POWDER [MALTODEXTRIN], NOT MORE THAN 2% SILICON DIOXIDE ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING)

Hot Wasabi Spiced

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Added Sugars 0g (0% DV) Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 40mg (4% DV), Iron 0.6mg (4% DV), Potassium 200mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
EXTRA LARGE VIRGINIA PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, WASABI SEASONING (MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, HORSERADISH, MUSTARD, PARSLEY, NATURAL WASABI TYPE FLAVOR [SPICE, MUSTARD FLOUR, SPINACH, YEAST EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVOR], GUM ARABIC, WHEY, ASCORBIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOYBEAN OIL, DISODIUM INOSINATE & GUANYLATE, MUSTARD OIL, NOT MORE THAN 2% CALCIUM SILICATE ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING)

Hot Habanero

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 290mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars < 1g, Added Sugars < 1g (2% DV) Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 0.6mg (4% DV), Potassium 190mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
EXTRA-LARGE VIRGINIA PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, HOT PEANUT SEASONING (SUGAR, SALT, PAPRIKA, HABANERO PEPPER, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES [INCLUDING CELERY SEED], EXPELLER PRESSED SUNFLOWER OIL [PROCESSING AID], JALAPENO PEPPER, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, SPICE EXTRACTIVES, LESS THAN 2% TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE TO PREVENT CAKING)

Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Close