Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans

SKU: 41200
1
2
Choose a Product

Product Description

Pop a few for a burst of pleasure! Enjoy a crunchy bite of roasted espresso beans panned in decadent dark chocolate. A coffee lover's dream. 2 - 14 oz. Tins.[GF] Contains no gluten ingredients.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

DARK CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO BEANS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 13g, Added Sugars 13g (26% DV) Protein 1g (2% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 170mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR [PROCESSED WITH ALKALI], COCOA BUTTER, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER], VANILLA, VANILLIN [ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR]), COFFEE BEANS, CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE

Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.


Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Best Beans in the World !!!!!
By Nicole Romero   |   Jan 10, 2017
I am sold !!!! These are the best tasting espresso beans ever .

Close

Sign up for Email

special offers from The Peanut Shop!