Honey Roasted Sea Salted Caramel Peanuts

1
2
Choose a Product
  • Honey Roasted Sea Salted Caramels, 20 oz. tin
    41247
  • $27.99 $16.79
  • -+
  • Honey Roasted Sea Salted Caramels, 2-20 oz. Tins
    41248
  • $45.98 $27.59
  • -+

Product Description

Sweet and salty! An amazing blend of smooth caramel and crunchy sea salt generously coat our honey roasted Virginia Peanuts. Delightfully good!
[GF]Contains no gluten ingredients.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 13g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 7g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 6g, Added Sugars 5g (10% DV) Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 20mg (2% DV), Iron 0.4mg (2% DV), Potassium 170mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
EXTRA-LARGE VIRGINIA PEANUTS, SALTED CARAMEL SEASONING (EVAPORATED SUGAR CANE, NATURAL FLAVOR, MOLASSES POWDER, SEA SALT, NATURAL CARAMEL COLOR, YEAST EXTRACT), SUGAR, HONEY, PEANUT OIL, POTATO STARCH, XANTHAN GUM

Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Close

Sign up for Email

special offers from The Peanut Shop!