NEW! Holiday Reindeer Tin

SKU: 43182
$44.99
1
2
Choose a Product

Product Description

NEW! Web Exclusive! This Holiday Reindeer Tin is a sweet and salty treat for young and young at heart! Chock full of a festive holiday snack mix featuring Roasted & Salted Redskin Peanuts, Honey Roasted Peanuts and Holiday Candy Corn. 4.5 lbs.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

REINDEER TIN

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1 oz. (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 12g, Added Sugars 11g (22% DV) Protein 3g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 85mg (2% DV).

Ingredients:
HOLIDAY CANDY CORN [SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE, SALT, EGG WHITES, HONEY, GLYCERINE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL COLORS (INCLUDES FD&C: YELLOW #5, RED #40 AND BLUE #1), MINERAL OIL, VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT AND CANOLA OIL), CARNAUBA WAX], HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS [PEANUTS, DRY HONEY COATING (SUGAR, HONEY, CALCIUM STEARATE [ANTI-CAKING]), PEANUT OIL, SUGAR, TACK BLEND (TAPIOCA, MALTODEXTRIN, XANTHAN GUM), SALT], ROASTED SALTED SPANISH PEANUTS [PEANUTS, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN)].

Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Close