Holiday Snack Size Gift Boxes

1
2
Choose a Product
  • Holiday Sweet and Salty Gift Box - Lightly Salted Peanuts, Milk Chocolate Almonds, Milk Chocolate Cashews, 7 oz. Each
    41263
  • $39.99
  • -+
  • Holiday Favorites Gift Box - Lightly Salted Peanuts, Dark Chocolate Peanuts, Lightly Salted Cashews, 7 oz. Each (Not Pictured)
    41264
  • $39.99
  • -+

Product Description

Celebrate the season...Crisp winter days, twinkling lights, porches trimmed with fragrant boughs of evergreen – all reminders of holidays in the South. And there's nothing better than snacking on nuts from one of our festive Holiday Snack Size Gift Boxes.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

MILK CHOCOLATE ALMONDS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Added Sugars 8g (16% DV) Protein 4g (8% DV), Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 70mg (6% DV), Iron 0.6mg (4% DV), Potassium 160mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
MILK CHOCOLATE [SUGAR, WHOLE MILK, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, SOY LECITHIN (EMULSIFIER), VANILLIN (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR)], ROASTED SALTED ALMONDS [ALMONDS, SALT, PEANUT AND/OR VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN)], CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE

MILK CHOCOLATE CASHEWS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Added Sugars 8g (16% DV) Protein 4g (8% DV), Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 40mg (4% DV), Iron 0.8mg (4% DV), Potassium 150mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, WHOLE MILK, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER],VANILLIN [ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR]), ROASTED SALTED CASHEWS (CASHEWS, SALT, PEANUT AND/OR VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN]), CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE

HANDCOOKED LIGHTLY SALTED VIRGINIA PEANUTS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Added Sugars 0g (0% DV) Protein 8g (16% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 0.4mg (2% DV), Potassium 200mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
SUPER EXTRA-LARGE VIRGINIA PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, SEA SALT

DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUTS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 12g, Added Sugars 12g (24% DV) Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 2.1mg (10% DV), Potassium 190mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR [PROCESSED WITH ALKALI], COCOA BUTTER, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER], VANILLA, VANILLIN [ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR]), ROASTED SALTED PEANUTS (PEANUTS, SALT, PEANUT AND VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN]), POWDERED SUGAR (SUGAR, CORNSTARCH)

WHOLE CASHEWS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 110mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 2g, Added Sugars 0g (0% DV) Protein 6g (12% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 183mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
CASHEWS, PEANUT AND VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN), SALT

Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Close