Dark Chocolate Gift Box

SKU: 41238
$35.99
1
2
Choose a Product

Product Description

Luscious Dark Chocolate Almonds, double-dipped Dark Chocolate Virginia Peanuts, and crunchy Dark Chocolate Cashews 7 oz. each. The perfect gift for any chocolate lover in a handsome leather-look gift box!
[GF]Contains no gluten ingredients. [U](D) Kosher certified.

Free Shipping unless Express delivery is required. Click here to read about our Shipping Policies.

DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUTS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 12g, Added Sugars 12g (24% DV) Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 2.1mg (10% DV), Potassium 190mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR [PROCESSED WITH ALKALI], COCOA BUTTER, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER], VANILLA, VANILLIN [ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR]), ROASTED SALTED PEANUTS (PEANUTS, SALT, PEANUT AND VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN]), POWDERED SUGAR (SUGAR, CORNSTARCH)

DARK CHOCOLATE ALMONDS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Added Sugars 9g (18% DV) Protein 3g (6% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 1.8mg (10% DV), Potassium 200mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR [PROCESSED WITH ALKALI], COCOA BUTTER, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER], VANILLA, VANILLIN [ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR]), ROASTED SALTED ALMONDS (ALMONDS, SALT, PEANUT AND/OR VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN]), CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE

DARK CHOCOLATE CASHEWS

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2TBSP (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 10mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 7g, Added Sugars 6g (12% DV) Protein 4g (8% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 190mg (4% DV).

Ingredients:
DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR [PROCESSED WITH ALKALI], COCOA BUTTER, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER], VANILLA, VANILLIN [ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR]), ROASTED SALTED CASHEWS (CASHEWS, SALT, PEANUT AND/OR VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN]), CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE

Percent Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.


Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Incredibly delicious dark chocolate nuts!
By Donna Snee   |   Jan 19, 2020
This trio of dark chocolate nuts is absolutely incredible! I have never seen almonds or cashews of that size coated in thickly coated fresh dark chocolate. The Peanut Company of Williamsburg has the absolute freshest nuts! They are definitely my first choice.


Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Dark Chocolate Gift pack
By Ira M. Poppel   |   Apr 29, 2014
Enjoyed very much and looking forward to buying again.

Close